Thursday, November 17, 2011

PROJECT 10 PAN (FINALLY!!)

I finally took it upon myself to start a Project 10 Pan. If you are unfamiliar with Project 10 Pan... it was started by the beautiful Laura (lollipop26). In this challenge you choose 10 products to finish in its entirety before you purchase any more beauty products. Many of us hoard makeup without taking the time to use up the great products in our collections. Join me! :)

My Project 10 Pan Products:
1 - Dickinson's Original Witch Hazel Pore Perfecting Toner
2 - Prestige BrowPerfection Ideal Match Marbleized Brow Pencil
3 - Smith's Rosebud Salve
4 - Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara
5 - MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
6 - MAC Cream Colour Base in Hush
7 - Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer Palette
8 - China Glaze Stong Adhesion Base Coat
9 - Josie Maran 100% Organic Argan Oil
10 - Laura Mercier Mineral Powder SPF 15

1 comment:

  1. I need to post my project 10 pan list. It took me 3 years to finish my MAC Blacktrack and there's still a little bit in the jar!

    ReplyDelete