Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Feather Hair Extensions??



I got feather hair extensions! My mom and my sister (she got them too) helped put them on. I was inspired to get them by Kandee Johnson. I'm sure you all know who she is :)

Anyways, you can see the feather hair extensions in the video, so have a look-see! Also, here is a list of all the products that I featured in my Face of the Day:

Products mentioned for my FOTD:
Dr. Young 2p Pearl Brightening Balm SPF 35 PA ++
UDPP
Urban Decay Naked Palette (Virgin, Sin, Naked, and Buck)
MAC E/S (Mylar)
NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Powder (Sunny)
Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer Palette
MAC Fluidline (Blacktrack)
MAC Chromographic Pencil (NC15/NW20)
MAC Penultimate Brow Marker
Maybelline One-by-One Waterproof
NYX Blush (Angel)
Milani Minerals Blush (Luminous)
Shiseido The Makeup Accentuating Color Stick (S6 Champagne Flush)
L'Oreal HiP Jelly Balm (Delectable)

What do you guys think of feather hair extensions? Have you tried them? How did they work out for you?

I hope you all have a wonderful day!
x Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment